All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionA world rewned group of experts brings you an exhaustive full-color two-volume reference to help you effectively select and interpret the best imaging studies for the challenges you face in diagsing diseases of the chest. They cover every aspect of chest radiology, including the latest diagstic modalities and interventional techniques. Examples of cutting-edge modalities such as multislice CT, breath-hold MR, and PET-CT are balanced with conventional radiographic images, enabling you to compare and contrast findings from all imaging modalities. More than 3,100 digital-quality illustrations (with 650 in full color) offer exceptional detail and clarity, and user-friendly features including key points boxes and classic signs put today's best practices at your fingertips.
- Author(s)C. Isabela S. Silva,Nestor Luiz Muller
- PublisherElsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Date of Publication01/03/2008
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteApprox. 4150 illustrations (650 in full color)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.