Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $75.99Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
About this product
- DescriptionIn the run-up to, during and after the invasion of Iraq a large number of literary texts addressing that context were produced, circulated and viewed as taking a position for or against the invasion, or contributing political insights. This book provides an in-depth survey of such texts to examine what they reveal about the condition of literature.
- Author BiographySUMAN GUPTA Professor of Literature and Cultural History at the Open University, UK, and currently Honorary Senior Research Fellow at Roehampton University. Recent books include The Theory and Reality of Democracy: A Case Study in Iraq (2006), Social Constructionist Identity Politics and Literary Studies (2007), and Literature and Globalization (2009).
- Author(s)Suman Gupta
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication19/01/2011
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight286 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.