All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.99
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.42
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $36.82Trending at AU $37.88
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.28
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.77
About this product
- DescriptionA bold work of feminist international relations that contributes to our understanding of the gendered, racialized, and heterormative dynamics of U.S. foreign policy, both in relations with Russia and in the invasion of Iraq.
- Author BiographyKimberly A. Williams is Assistant Professor of Women's Studies at Mount Royal University.
- Author(s)Kimberly A. Williams
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication02/01/2013
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Content Note, black & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight417 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.