All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.37
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe International Story is Now a Book! Author Pat Bond draws a vivid picture of a priest who t only violated her body, but also her mind. She describes the erotic behavior this priest displayed t as a vice, but as an experienced lover who knew how to please a woman. Father Henry, a Franciscan priest, was stranger to sex; he was a master at it. This story is powerful, provocative, sensual, and all true. It hits every nerve and emotion of the reader's senses from erotic passion to forbidden love, from love to hate, and from secrecy to full disclosure. Imbalance of Power introduces ather side of the story - a child who was shunned from the church that he was baptized into, by his own father; the Priest. Imbalance of Power a controversial book will reveal the powerful, true story that captured the attention of the world: A vulnerable young woman, a charismatic priest, their child, an indifferent church, and a tragic conclusion. Their story first appeared on the front page of the New York Times; followed by CNN Anderson Cooper 360 and then around the globe. A quick read that leaves an enduring memory.
- Author BiographyPatricia Bond's life got off to a rough start. Sent to an orphanage at the age of four, she became a shy, quiet child. Years later, divorced from her high school sweetheart and the mother of three young children, she found herself romantically involved with the priest in whom she had placed her trust. Together, they had a son, who died in 2009 after years of rejection by his father and members of the Franciscan order of the Roman Catholic Church.
- Author(s)Patricia A Bond
- Date of Publication14/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byB Linkemer
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.