Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $33.19
About this product
- DescriptionWithin the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) uses two different methods to collect and assess data on detention costs; however, these methods do t provide ICE with complete data for managing detention costs across facilities and facility types. This book addresses the extent to which ICE has processes to track costs; standards vary across facility types and the reasons for any differences; and oversight and the results of that oversight vary across facility types. This book also examines what DHS data show about sexual abuse and assault in immigration detention facilities, and how these data are used for detention management; the extent to which DHS has included provisions for addressing sexual abuse and assault in its detention standards; and the extent to which DHS has assessed compliance with these provisions and the results.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight388 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byChristine M. Simmons
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.