All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.11
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.45
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.86
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.21
- AU $26.99Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.28
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.64
About this product
- DescriptionIn this timely collection of essays, leading American and German scholars analyse immigrant incorporation into the welfare state from a comparative ecomic, social, and political viewpoint by applying data from the 1980s and 1990s. New insights are revealed into how ethnic stratification and socioecomic integration is promoted by specific programs and other institutionalized policies in education, labour markets, and welfare. This volume will be an important resource t only to scholars and students in ecomics and the social and political sciences, but also for professionals in education, social work, journalism, politics, and community groups.
- PublisherEmerald Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication16/10/1998
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleIndustrial Development & the Social Fabric
- Series Part/Volume Number14
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight500 g
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byGert G. Wagner,Hermann Kurthen,Jeurgen Fijalkowski
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.