CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.14
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $22.29
- AU $43.44Trending at AU $44.45
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $37.10
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.12
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.33
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.06
About this product
- DescriptionThe government advocates firm but fair immigration control, limiting admissions to a rate which Britain has the ecomic and social capacity to absorb. This book explains the immigration and nationality legislation in force and describes the means by which it is administered.
- Author(s)Central Office of Information
- Date of Publication01/12/1993
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleAspects of Britain S.
- Place of PublicationNorwich
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintStationery Office Books
- Content Note4pp colour illustrations, tables, addresses, references, index
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.