Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $36.89Trending at AU $46.18
About this product
- DescriptionThom Dean was a perfectly healthy 21-year-old college student enjoying his senior year majoring in English with a mir in Creative Writing at SUNY Fredonia in New York, who was suddenly struck down by a rare condition called lymphocytic myocarditis that was likely caused by a virus that attacked his heart and led to his sudden and completely unexpected death. Thom was an amazing and unique young man who inspired all of those lucky eugh to kw him, leaving all who loved him shocked and devastated by his sudden passing. Luckily, Thom left us many of his beautiful words through his writing, a part of him that we will cherish forever. This book is our gift to and from Thom, allowing us to share his words and our memories of him with the world. Our hope is that his story will inspire others to live their lives to the fullest and to realize that life is a precious gift that can be gone in an instant.
- Author(s)Thomas Dean
- Date of Publication28/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight399 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.