Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
About this product
- DescriptionThe Tenth International Histocompatibility Workshop of this work, and Fran Berman for her help in preparing component concerning T-cell recognition of HLA class the report. MaryAnn Barletta, Sally Krell, and Halina II molecules drew its strength from the hard work, Korsun provided invaluable help with a multitude of diligence, and selfless spirit of the 23 participating organizational and operational issues. Bo Dupont and laboratories. The enthusiasm and camaraderie exhib- Bob Kwles provided sound advice, helpful discus- ited by the participants in Princeton during November sions, and continued support. John Hansen, Jean Marc 1987 bear testimony to the caliber of the individuals Lalouel, and the other members ofthe Organizing Com- involved. mittee made valuable contributions. Rosemarie Pliitke's Numerous individuals, both inside and outside of the enthusiasm, diligence, and statistical expertise were Organizing Committee, contributed significantly to the vital ingredients in this undertaking. John Klein was success of this component of the Workshop. We thank always ready to step in and assume whatever responsibil- David Eckels, Adrianna Zeevi, Nancy Reinsmoen, and ity was necessary to keep the work going. Above all, I Eric Mickelson for their continued advice, encourage- owe special and personal thanks to my family, whose ment, and hard work throughout this endeavor. We thank patience, support, and understanding helped to sustain Deborah Richardson for her help during the early stages me over the last 2 years.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/10/2011
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight2095 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine57 mm
- Edited byBo Dupont
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.