All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.37
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is an attempt to introduce immucomputing (IC) as a new computing approach replicating the principles of information processing by proteins and immune networks. A rigorous mathematical basis of the IC, consistent with the recent findings of immulogy, is established. Various applications of IC to specific computationally- intensive real-life problems are presented. The hardware implementation aspects of the IC concept in an immucomputer as a new kind of computing media and its potential connections with modern biological microchips (biochips) and future biomolecular computers (biocomputers) are discussed. The book is intended for experts in computer science, artificial intelligence and biomolecular computing interested in adopting the principles of computing, honed to perfection by million-year evolution, immulogists seeking to further quantify their field of research, multidisciplinary researchers interested in mutual enhancement of computer science and immulogy, and university students exploring their individual entry points to the world of science.
- Author(s)Alexander O. Tarakanov,S. P. Sokolova,Victor A. Skormin
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/09/2011
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note22 black & white illustrations, 30 black & white tables, biography
- Weight326 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2003
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.