All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.70
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.60
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.23
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $56.23
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.68
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.29
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume both engages the reader and provides a sound foundation for the use of immuinformatics techniques in immulogy and vaccilogy. It addresses databases, HLA supertypes, MCH binding, and other properties of immune systems. The book contains chapters written by leaders in the field and provides a firm background for anyone working in immuinformatics in one easy-to-use, insightful volume.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication28/10/2010
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number409
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note106 black & white illustrations, 5 colour illustrations, 30 black & white tables, biography
- Weight671 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byDarren R. Flower
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2007
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.