All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $28.46
About this product
- DescriptionImmusenescence is a unique, multi-disciplinary approach to the understanding of immune aging. It addresses the topic from the biological, as well as the psychological, social and behavioral perspectives. It is, thus, a valuable andtimely addition to the literature in this area. Contributors include experts in the field, reviewing the state of the art in research.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication06/12/2012
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight549 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byAnna C. Phillips,Janet Lord,Jos A. Bosch
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.