All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIllus. in full color. Imogene awakens one morning to find she has grownantlers. Small maximizes the inherent humor of the absurd situation.Hilarious, with a subtle lesson in acceptance. --(starred) School LibraryJournal.
- Author BiographyDavid Small grew up in Detroit, Michigan, studied art and English at Wayne State University, and completed his graduate studies in art at Yale University. In addition to children's books, David makes editorial drawings for such publications asThe New York Timesand The Wall Street Journaland is a frequent contributor to many national magazines as well.David also writes book reviews for The New York Times Book Review. Although David always dreamed of being an artist, it was not until he was in his late thirties and had several works published that he began to say, proudly, I am an artist. David and his wife, Sarah Stewart, now live in Mendon, Michigan, a town so small that you can whisper something on one side and be heard on the other.
- Author(s)David Small
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication12/09/1988
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House USA Inc
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width177 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $13.17
- AU $9.84Trending at AU $12.93
- AU $11.69Trending at AU $12.42
- AU $9.50Trending at AU $11.73
- AU $8.84Trending at AU $11.28
- AU $4.99Trending at AU $8.52
- AU $18.74Trending at AU $19.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.