Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionThis pilot study explored the effect sw removal operations have on thermoplastic pavement markings. Including sw removal as a separate independent variable is unique because much of the previous research performed on pavement marking degradation mentioned sw removal as a direct cause in a marking degrading more rapidly; however, it is mentioned as an afterthought and a suggestion to be considered in future research. This pilot study looked at 10 thermoplastic markings and all marking data were collected in the field, using a hand-held retroreflectometer. Data collected began 60 days after initial marking application and ended 12 months after initial marking application. Data were analyzed using linear regression. A significant finding was that during the first year, white thermoplastic markings located in the center of the road, and that are exposed to sw removal operations do t reach the apex of their break-in phase. Thus the start of the linear degradation phase does t start until at least one year after initial application.
- Author(s)Monica L Monfette
- Date of Publication21/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight168 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.