All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.37
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
About this product
- DescriptionMichael Diamond's book Impasse is a daring expose of the real world order. Through the fictional tale of a man whose wartime actions torment him, Diamond illustrates how a false reality has taken over the world. The book opens to an act of terror in Palestine. A suicide bomber has detonated a bomb, destroying a busload of people. Anne Whalen, a history professor near retirement, sees the news unfold and immediately realizes her tragic involvement. Meanwhile, an ex-soldier who took part in a war crime is also jarred by the news. As his past comes back to haunt him, he is compelled to take responsibility and be tried by a court of law as the guilty party. Impasse is the story of this man, Hershel Selden, and how he tosses convention aside, breaks away from his familial connections, and, despite risk to himself, pursues what is right. The book exposes the shadowy cartel that runs this world, making puppets of us all. Most significantly, it sets forth a roadmap for defeating the global puppet masters.
- Author BiographyMichael Diamond received his law degree from Rutgers University. His major focus became environmental policy when he realized that the regulatory systems that had been set up in the United States had failed. With rates of diseases like cancer, asthma, autism, and Alzheimer's climbing steadily, Diamond was the first to call for use of the little known civil emergency provision in the US Constitution to deal effectively with the crisis. He remains preeminent in the study of that provision-the domestic violence clause in Article IV, Section 4. Use of it, Diamond says will unseat corporate control in the United States. Diamond wrote Impasse both to entertain and make accessible to the public a true pathway to peace. The vision set forth in the novel is a new international order, one that works, finally, for the benefit of the earth and all its people.
- Author(s)Michael Diamond
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication03/12/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.