CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.25
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.47
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.42
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.41
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.60
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.55
About this product
- DescriptionThe vulnerability of the nation's water supply had been on Keith Tyler's mind ever since that incident overseas. But when a domestic terror organizationturns their attention toward his once safe Kansas farm, and an FBI agent uncovers corruption and deceit as high up as the Department of the Interior, the very real prospect of an unprecedented national crisis hits home. As Keith Tyler discovers, along with Bru Alberghetti, an unwitting environmental manager and James Morgan, an undercover FBI agent, there is a rogue coalition of legislators and petroleum industry execs attempting to manipulate control of the Nation's fresh water network and in the process create a colossal breach of security for the United States government. With time running out for many Midwest water supplies, the immediate concern is how high up in the ranks of the current Administration does this political ploy reach and can it be exposed before irreversible damage is done?
- Author BiographyBack in 1981 while in college, Stew read a report that less than 20% of the graduating seniors nationwide were actually finding work in their chosen field. That, along with some questionable focus, caused him to reassess his direction. The following four years were spent crisscrossing the pacific ocean in the service of the United States Navy, where as they say, It's not just a job, it's an adventure. This would become a time of personal growth and a stockpile of stories for years to come. But it wasn't until after spending several years in the technology fields of the mid-nineties that he started tinkering with writing. It was a way to escape the lightning fast and power hungry culture of the corporate data communication world; personal time where outside influences weren't allowed in. And then, it happened. After leavingthe major metropolitan area they had lived in for years, in hope of finding more time to devote to family, Stew and his wife were able toratchet back the pace of life a notch. Along with their three young children, they relocatedto a small, rural community in southwestern Kansas. What they found was an opportunityto explore possibilities, and, various ways to make aliving. In time, Stew's resume wouldinclude working alongside cowboys in a cattle feed yard, writing ad copy for a radio station anda member of staff in an industrial flour mill. During that time, the writing bug startedbitingand it wasn't long before he had a short story in fiction ready for publication. Assorted writing opportunities followed in various periodicals, then a concept hit for a unique angle to explore conspiracy fiction. Imperfect Harmony was born.
- Author(s)Stew McAuley
- PublisherOld Line Publishing
- Date of Publication02/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOld Line Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.