CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $14.24Trending at AU $14.43
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $72.58Trending at AU $75.11
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.13
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.85
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.23Trending at AU $23.93
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1923 fourteen-year-old Perfecta makes the decision she won't be perfect any more. A face-off with her father, Primitivo, the sheriff of the small Northern New Mexico town, seems to do the trick. But what w, with her mother never leaving the rocking chair at the front window and her father igring her? Surely even their harsh Catholic God doesn't think that dancing, smiling and laughing are sins? But Perfecta kws that falling in love with the twenty-two-year-old blue-eyed Presbyterian Isaac Martinez is a sin. When Isaac leaves for California, she promises to wait for him. But has she escaped one prison only to be trapped by ather?
- Author BiographyRobin Martinez Rice was born in Oakland, California, many moons ago. She earned her MA in Psychology at Mills College and her MS in Counseling/School Psychology at Cal State Hayward. After many years working as an Educational Psychologist and Marriage Family Therapist, she is retired with plenty of time to write (and travel!) My favorite part of writing is when the characters channel the story to me. I might sit down at my laptop with a plan for what I will write that day, but Ella or Margaret or Jason D. take the reins in hand and go where they will go.
- Author(s)Robin Martinez Rice
- PublisherRobin Martinez Rice
- Date of Publication11/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRobin Martinez Rice
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight503 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.