All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the tenth volume in this highly popular series of books which look in detail at the lost and closed lines of the United Kingdom. Author Jeffery Grayer, who has contributed many titles to the series, this time looks at the closed lines of the Welsh Border counties. He has amassed a collection of colour views from a variety of former lines both in England, Wales and of course, cross-border routes. This new book is a perfect exercise in stalgia for all those who like to travel back in time from the comfort of their armchair, and is equally valuable for active travellers and railway historians.
- Author(s)Jerrery Grayer
- PublisherCrecy Publishing
- Date of Publication13/08/2015
- SubjectTrains & Railways: General Interest
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNoodle Books
- Width210 mm
- Height215 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.74Trending at AU $16.23
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $14.06Trending at AU $20.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.