Implementing IBM Rational ClearQuest: An End-to-End Deployment Guide by Kendall Scott, Christian D. Buckley, Darren W. Pulsipher (Paperback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $88.13+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $32.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
About this product
- DescriptionIBM(R) Rational(R) ClearQuest(R) gives organizations unprecedented control over software development, helping them fix defects, make enhancements, manage issues, update documentation, and deliver better products, faster. Now there's an easy-to-use ClearQuest deployment guide for every team member--in development, product management, field operations, support, and beyond. Implementing IBM Rational ClearQuest brings together all you need to integrate ClearQuest into an overarching change-management system that works. Drawing on decades of experience, the authors present a detailed, easyto-use roadmap for each step of ClearQuest deployment, from evaluating business cases through planning, design, and implementation. You will find the industry's clearest, most useful explanations of ClearQuest techlogy here, along with real-world examples, best practices, diagrams, and actionable steps. This book will help you * Thoroughly understand the strategic and tactical challenges of change management * Implement ClearQuest effectively, whether you're in a small team or a global enterprise * Model your existing system: actors, use cases, activity diagrams, workflow, and reporting * Define classes, states, transitions, deployment diagrams, and system-level design * Install, configure, and use the Eclipse(TM) ClearQuest plugin * Use multisite synchronization, mastership, and conflict resolution * Efficiently handle testing, migration, administration, backup, and training Regardless of your role or previous experience, this book will help you shape and execute your ClearQuest rollout to drive maximum business value--w, and for years to come.
- Author BiographyChristian D. Buckley writes regularly about IBM Rational technology. He has helped develop offerings in industries ranging from software and finance to energy, working with clients including IBM, HP, Visa, and SBC. Darren W. Pulsipher has a rich background in development, IT services, and business operations. He consults widely with Fortune 500 companies on development best practices, and holds 12 patents. At Cadence, he introduced tools and processes that reduced build/test system cycles by 60%. Kendall Scott is a UML trainer and consultant. With more than sixteen years of experience as a technical writer, he is skilled in converting complex, technical material into understandable and easy-to-use manuals.
- Author(s)Christian D. Buckley,Darren W. Pulsipher,Kendall Scott
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication14/08/2006
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationArmonk
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIBM Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight485 g
- Width181 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.