All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis series of Briefing and Guidance Notes Implementing Labour Standards in Construction is based on a review of international literature, together with lessons learned from pilot studies carried out in Ghana, India and Zambia. Complementing the sourcebook of the same name, the Notes offer concise guidance on how to incorporate international and national labour standards into procurement contracts and procedures, in a way that enables the standards to be effectively applied and monitored. These Notes will be particularly useful for anyone involved in infrastructure procurement, construction management, contract supervision, social protection and labour rights.
- Author(s)Rebecca Scott
- Date of Publication15/01/2005
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLoughborough
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.