All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionImplementing Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 with Sure Step 2012 is a guide that will help you better understand the principles of Sure Step Methodology and enable you to utilize these in a practical and pragmatic way when implementing Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012. If you are a Dynamics AX consultant, developer, or in a customer resources or sales role that requires guidance and kwledge of the AX business solution space, or the delivery of an AX business solution that meets or exceeds the expectations of your organization, then this book is ideal for you. Basic experience of Dynamics AX and Sure Step is required.
- Author BiographyKeith Dunkinson has over 20 years' experience implementing ERP systems for many companies, working with over 100 successful ERP implementations. He owned and ran The Computing Practice, an ERP solution centre where he worked in a variety of roles for over 16 years, selling and implementing Dynamics NAV, SAP, Oracle, and Sage software. Keith now works as the business development director at AxPact Limited - the world's largest global supplier of Microsoft Dynamics AX - where he is involved in bringing together and managing over 30 independent Dynamics AX solution centres and leads the AxPact Project Governance Initiative. Keith still works hands-on in the sale and governance of AX delivery projects through his own company ERP Advisers Ltd; including being the lead project manager/project governor on a number of complex AX implementations. Andrew Birch has over fifteen years' experience in the technology industry starting his career as a network infrastructure engineer before moving to an operations management position in a software development company. Andrew began working with AX (Axapta) in 2003, and has since become one of the foremost proponents of Dynamics AX in Europe, speaking at several Microsoft events, with his projects winning a top industry award. He has been heavily involved in the creation and implementation of Microsoft Dynamics AX add-ons, particularly for the feed industry, that focus on real-time integrations between AX and production control systems. Andrew is now the lead consultant at Binary Consultants, a company he owns and runs with some of the most experienced and creative Dynamics AX and Microsoft .NET professionals in the UK.
- Author(s)Andrew Birch,Bryan WC Chung,Keith Dunkinson
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication31/03/2013
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight410 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.