All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $33.09
About this product
- DescriptionThis school leader's guide to implementing Response to Intervention (RTI) for primary and junior school reading emphasizes the critical role managers play in ensuring RTI success in their schools and improving student outcomes. The author makes recommendations for putting the RTI process in motion and helps school leaders formulate a comprehensive assessment plan that includes an assessment calendar and a data management system; design a year-long staff development plan to train teachers in using data for making instructional decisions; use data in year-group, teacher, and parent meetings; and motivate staff for optimum success without overwhelming them.
- Author BiographySusan L. Hall is founder and president of the 95 Percent Group Inc., which focuses on early childhood reading education and small-group intervention to give 95% of kindergarten through third grade students the opportunity to read at or above their grade level. A frequent speaker and lecturer, she also serves on the advisory board of the Neuhaus Education Center. Hall is a member of the Reading First Review Panel for state grant proposals and is also a Sopris West certified trainer for DIBELS (Dynamic Indicators of Basic Early Literacy Skills) and LETRS(R) (Language Essentials for Teachers of Reading and Spelling). She is the author of I've DIBEL'd, Now What?, and a co-author with Louisa C. Moats of two books, Straight Talk About Reading and Parenting a Struggling Reader. Hall earned her bachelor's degree at Lawrence University, her master's degree from Harvard University, and her doctorate of education from National-Louis University.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication05/02/2008
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCorwin Press Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight503 g
- Width177 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited bySusan L. Hall
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.