All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYour Hands-On Guide to SAP ERP Sales & Distribution. Written by senior SAP consultant Glynn Williams, Implementing SAP ERP Sales & Distribution is packed with tested, time-saving tips and advice. Learn how to use SAP ERP Central Component 5.0 and 6.0 to create sales documents and contracts, control material and customer master data, schedule deliveries, and automate billing. You'll also find out how to deliver robust financial and transactional reports, track customer and credit information, and interoperate with other SAP modules. It includes: configure and manage the SAP ERP SD module; track sales, shipping, and payment status using master records; create multi-level sales documents and item proposals; develop contracts and rebate agreements; deliver materials and services requirements to the supply chain; plan deliveries, routes, and packaging using Logistics Execution; perform resource-related, collective, and self billing; generate pricing reports, incompletion logs, and hierarchies; handle credit limits, payment guarantees, and customer blocks; integrate user exits, third-party add-ons, and data sharing; and, configure pricing procedures and complex pricing condition types.
- Author BiographyGlynn C. Williams has consulted and implemented SAP SD in more than 34 countries, having been on location in more than 17 countries within the last decade. He is the author of the bestselling prior edition of this book, Implementing SAP R/3 Sales & Distribution. Glynn's clients are among some of the world's largest companies, including Hewlett-Packard, Honeywell, and Schneider Electric.
- Author(s)Glynn C. Williams
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication21/03/2008
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight848 g
- Width182 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine27 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.70Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.