All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionThe first volume of this new series covers important aspects of global resource management. Leading experts have written contributions on the following topics: project evaluation and finance, minerals policy, raw materials policy in Germany, strategic changes in mining and an analysis of the importance of the so called Old Ecomy versus New Ecomy.
- Author BiographyThe Editors: Michael Nippa, Chair of Management, Leadership, and Human Resources at the Faculty of Economics and Business Administration at Freiberg University of Mining and Technology since 1997. Management consultant for top performing German companies since 1987. Visiting Scholar at Marshall School of Business at U.S.C., Los Angeles, and Australian Graduate School of Management, Sydney. Current research areas: corporate governance, management fads, biotechnology industry, strategic decision. Peter Kausch, by education Mining Engineer with a doctorate in legal aspects of ocean mining; former senior director in Natural Resources industry.
- PublisherPeter Lang AG
- Date of Publication01/07/2002
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintPeter Lang AG
- Content Notefig.
- Weight180 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byMichael Nippa,Peter Kausch
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.