Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $6.95Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by loveabookstore-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionExploring some of the bravest, most fantastic and outlandish voyages ever undertaken, Mathew Lyons considers travels by the likes of Raleigh, Marco Polo and Shackleton, as well as assessing their impact on history.
- Author BiographyMathew Lyons is a freelance journalist and writer with an MA in Renaissance Literature. He is the author of the critically acclaimed There and Back Again in Cadogan's In the Footsteps series and has written for a number of newspapers including The Times, and The Guardian.
- Author(s)Mathew Lyons
- PublisherCadogan Guides
- Date of Publication20/10/2006
- SubjectTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCadogan Guides
- Out-of-print date30/03/2011
- Width115 mm
- Height185 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.