All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.35Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.39
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.74
- AU $70.39Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $74.12Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $35.47Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.59
About this product
- Description<b>Gripping True Story of War and Romance, Hope and Miracles When the odds are impossible, love goes to work. In this thrilling true-life story, readers follow the path of friendship that grows into a romance that spans continents and survives devastating hardship. Craig Keener, a respected white scholar, was cautious after a broken relationship. MEdine, a well-educated African woman, met Craig through a campus ministry and the two became friends. Long after they parted for their respective worlds, Craig realized his love for her and began the arduous--and often supernatural--journey to be reunited. MEdine faced terror and disease as a refugee in the war-torn Congo; Craig did t kw most days if she was alive or dead. Their tender story of love beating the odds inspires readers to believe that God's own great love for each of us will always overcome.
- Author Biography<b>Craig Keener </b>holds a PhD from Duke University. He is professor of biblical studies at Asbury Theological Seminary in <b>Wilmore, Kentucky</b>, and the author of many books. <b> MEdine Moussounga Keener </b>holds a PhD from the University of Paris and is the pastoral care coordinator of Formation Ministries at Asbury. The Keeners work for ethnic reconciliation in the US and Africa.
- Author(s)Craig Keener,M Keener
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChosen Books, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.