Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe very thought of aural, especially in examinations, strikes fear into the heart of many young pianists and instrumentalists. But aural should t be an occasional optional extra, it's something to be developing all the time, because having a good ear will help you to improve as a musician more than any other single musical skill. Improve your Aural! Is designed to take the fear out of aural. Through fun listening activities, boxes to fill in and practice exercises, this workbook with CD focuses on all the elements of the aural test. And because all aspects of musical training are of course connected, a range of interconnected activities are included to help develop the ear including singing, clapping, playing your instrument, writing music down, improvising and composing. This new edition of this popular series supports new ABRSM syllabus requirements from 2010, ensuring success in the aural test of graded exams.
- Author BiographyPaul Harris has established an international reputation as one of the UK's leading educationalists. As composer and writer he has over six hundred publications to his name, and is in great demand as a workshop leader and adjudicator around the world.
- Author(s)John Lenehan,Paul Harris
- PublisherFaber Music Ltd
- Date of Publication26/04/2011
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleImprove Your Aural
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFaber Music Ltd
- Weight113 g
- Width229 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-Audio (Music recording)
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.