All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
- AU $30.17Trending at AU $33.12
About this product
- DescriptionImprove Your Communication Skills will help you keep the interest of a large audience, impress a potential employer or simply win the argument at an important meeting. Full of practical advice on all aspects of verbal and n verbal communication, it gives vital tips on: improving your conversations; building rapport with colleagues; learning skills of persuasion; giving effective presentations; writing effective emails, letters and reports; and, successful networking. With the help of this essential guide you will be able to achieve verbal, vocal and visual success and get your message across every time.
- Author BiographyAlan Barker is Managing Partner of Direction, a learning consultancy that works to develop creativity and skilled communication. He is the author of How to Manage Meetings, also in the Creating Success series.
- Author(s)Alan Barker
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/03/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleCreating Success
- Series Part/Volume Number39
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Out-of-print date27/09/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.