Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.65
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionA musical and highly systematic method for trumpet players who want to improve their all-round game. This method covers all areas of techniques for trumpet. No matter how good you are or the style of music you play, you can and will benefit from an improved technique. This book is the third of four volumes in the Improve Your Game series for Trumpet.
- Author BiographyJan Glaesel is one of Denmarks finest and most asked for trumpet players. Being a freelance musician for almost 35 years, he has developed a technique that masters all the different styles, ranging from Classical to Jazz, Pop and Rock. At the age of 54 his own method has made him a stronger, much more confident and more consistant than ever, and he's still improving his game - day by day.
- Author(s)Jan Glaesel
- PublisherJgmusik APS
- Date of Publication03/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJgmusik APS
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.