All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMemory is like a muscle - you either use it or lose it. Memory plays a crucial role in our lives because it is closely linked to intelligence. Unless your memory is well stocked with information, what have you got to draw upon when you need to solve problems, make decisions, or think creatively? Then there's all the everyday stuff like remembering where you put your car keys, t missing anniversaries, or revising for exams. So, can you really improve your memory in one day? Yes, you undoubtedly can. This book provides you with the all tools you need to improve your memory radically. And the more you practice, the better your memory gets, so we've included a month's worth of day-by-day tests and exercises to make your memory super strong.
- Author BiographyRobert Allen had written many books in the fields of popular psychology.
- Author(s)Robert Allen
- PublisherPavilion Books
- Date of Publication08/01/2015
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCollins & Brown
- Content Note120 illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width172 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.32Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $71.16Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $26.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.