All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionA good memory is a powerful asset, both in business and in day-to-day-life. It doesn't matter whether you're trying to remember the names of people whom you've met socially or important information about a particular client - getting it right is of inestimable benefit, getting it wrong can be embarrassing. Following the techniques in this book, you'll be able to improve your social/adaptive memory (for names and faces), visual-spatial memory, working memory (essential for bridge and poker players) and factual, numerical and verbal memories. The book begins with a preliminary test to assess your current levels of memory functioning followed by a discussion of the mental processes involved in the storage and retrieval of short-term and long-term memories. You'll find an introduction to memory training and straight-forward instruction in basic but effective techniques for improvement. The tests that follow are increasingly challenging and designed to boost your memory power.
- Author BiographyNicola Chalton graduated from the University of Reading and University College London. She has worked as an editor and publisher, and has written and contributed to several books, including How to Improve Your Memory in 8 Simple Steps.
- Author(s)Nicola Chalton
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication25/06/2009
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHow To Books Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight228 g
- Width131 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.