All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis new, fully updated and revised edition of Improved Grassland Management covers all aspects of grassland management and is of particular relevance to the UK and the Republic of Ireland, although the principles discussed apply to all temperate grassland zones.
- Author BiographyScott Laidlaw is a Principal Scientific Officer in the Agri-Food and Biosciences Institute of Northern Ireland. He is Project Leader in the Grassland Agronomy Section of the Applied Plant Science Division, having been involved in grassland research in the Norther Ireland public service since 1972. He cooperated with the late John Frame in writing papers, mainly on forage legumes, and a book Temperate Forage Legums [CABI Publishing, 1997]. Dr John Frame spent thirty-two years in grassland research and specialist advice at the Scottish Agricultural College. After retirement as Leader of Grassland Studies at the College, until his death in 2006 he was a well known and highly respected national and international grassland consultant. During all of his working life he was a prolific author of books and papers on grassland management, particularly on temperate forage legumes.
- Author(s)John Frame,Scott Laidlaw
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication31/08/2011
- SubjectAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note61 colour photographs
- Weight739 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.