All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionThis book will help all teachers who face challenging behavior in their classrooms. It offers support and guidance for dealing with issues of behavior and offers suggestions for building creative relationships in school. Through a combination of case study illustrations of key Transactional Analysis concepts, practical proformas, planning tes and resources that have been tried and tested with schools it will give you the confidence and skills necessary to develop effective classroom management.
- Author BiographyGiles Barrow works as a freelance Behaviour Consultant, drawing on his experience of teaching in mainstream and specialist schools and of managing support services. Emma Bradshaw is a behaviour support service team leader and has experience in a variety of educational settings, including youth services and behaviour support. Trudi Newton is a Teaching & Supervising Transactional Analyst specialising in consultancy and training support for social services and education.
- Author(s)Emma Bradshaw,Giles Barrow,Trudi Newton
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication21/09/2001
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid Fulton Publishers Ltd
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.