All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $47.96Trending at AU $49.18
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
About this product
- DescriptionImproving Problem Solving Skills is a 5 book series which provides repeated, differentiated practice of solving word problems involving addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Author BiographyAndrew Brodie was a head teacher for twelve years after many successful years in the primary classroom. He began writing his best selling educational books in 1992 and since then has established himself as a name that teachers have come to trust. He is still very much involved in education and continues to teach on a regular basis.
- Author(s)Andrew Brodie
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication20/06/2013
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAndrew Brodie Publications
- Weight255 g
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
- Interest Agefrom 5 to 7
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.