All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
About this product
- DescriptionNote: This is the bound book only and does t include access to the Enhanced Pearson eText. To order the Enhanced Pearson eText packaged with a bound book, use ISBN 0134027426. A brief, user-friendly, solid look at the action research cycle and the kwledge to work through each step. In Cher Hendricks's Improving Schools Through Action Research, educators learn what they need to kw about the action research cycle and get practical help for working through each step of the cycle-from choosing a topic and generating research questions to analyzing data and reporting results and conclusions. In a clear, concise, user-friendly approach, the author helps readers through the entire process with specific, practical information that incorporates some of the latest online and professional resources, a more detailed explanation of how to analyze and interpret qualitative data, and instructions on formatting the research paper using the latest APA guidelines. The Enhanced Pearson eText features embedded videos and tutorials. Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText* The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is: * Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience. * Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad(R) and Android(R) tablet.* * Affordable. The Enhanced Pearson eText may be purchased stand-alone for 50-60% less than a print bound book. *The Enhanced eText features are only available in the Pearson eText format. They are t available in third-party eTexts or downloads. *The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7 or 10 tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later.
- Author BiographyCher Hendricks directs the University of West Georgia's Center for Teaching and Learning. Her areas of expertise are action research, scholarship of teaching and learning, educational research, and program evaluation. Cher has been a teacher of students with disabilities at the elementary and middle school levels, a K-12 program evaluator focusing on STEM education, and an associate professor of educational research.
- Author(s)Cher C. Hendricks
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication04/01/2016
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight249 g
- Width187 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.