Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.56
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.86
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.71
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $32.94Trending at AU $34.41
About this product
- DescriptionA follow up to the highly successful 'Spelling for Literacy' this new series from Andrew Brodie provides a complete spelling programme based on Letters and Sounds at Key Stage 1 and extending these techniques into Key Stage 2. It provides structured practice in both blending for reading and segmenting for spelling and includes lists of words reflecting particular phonic patterns. Some word lists focus on specific digraphs, trigraphs and four-letter graphemes while others feature several different patterns to encourage pupil/teacher discussion.
- Author BiographyAndrew Brodie was a head teacher for twelve years after many successful years in the primary classroom. He began writing his best selling educational books in 1992 and since then has established himself as a name that teachers have come to trust. He is still very much involved in education and continues to teach on a regular basis.
- Author(s)Andrew Brodie
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication17/10/2011
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleImproving Comprehension
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAndrew Brodie Publications
- Out-of-print date10/03/2017
- Content NoteBlack and white
- Weight329 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Contained items statementContains CD-ROM and Paperback
- Interest Agefrom 9 to 11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.