All listings for this product
About this product
- Description(Woodwind). This practical guide was designed for any intermediate or advanced player who wishes to enter the sometimes daunting world of improvisation. Players will gain more enjoyment from their sax playing, as the book demonstrates how to develop improvisational style and learn some of the more advanced techniques made easier with a few handy tips, tricks and careful practice. Key techniques and styles explained include: basic blues harmony * improvising with scales, chords, rhythms and riffs * sax effects such as glissando, slurps and bends, falls, growling, mutes and harmonics * bebop blues * phrasing * mir blues. Demo solos and backing tracks are included on the accompanying CD.
- Author(s)Nick Beston
- Date of Publication01/07/2010
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight617 g
- Width229 mm
- Height300 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.58Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.