All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionPlans included: Sten Kimolou-Poliagou and Sten Milou-Kimolou (1:40 000) Ormos Naxou (N. Naxos) (1:20 000) Ormos Livadhiou (N. Serifos) (1:15 000) Sten Andiparou (1:40 000) On this 2014 edition, the chart has been fully updated throughout. Depths and positional inaccuracies have been corrected on the Sten Kimolou-Poliagou & Sten Milou-Kimolou plan. Extents of the main chart has been adjusted slightly for a better fit on the printed page.
- Author BiographyImray Laurie Norie & Wilson Ltd was formed in 1904 when three private chart publishing firms amalgamated. Each of these London companies had a long history going back to the mid-18th century. James Imray and Son published an extensive list of charts and pilot books. RH Laurie and Sons was associated with charts published for the East India Company. Norie and Wilson, founded by JW Norie, whose Nautical Tables are still supplied to navigators across the world, produced charts and books on navigation and sold nautical instruments.Until 1939 we were based in the City of London, where long serving cartographers produced charts from copper plate engravings which were supplied to mariners throughout the World. For over a century Blueback Charts were the first choice of many shipping companies. Now based in St Ives in Cambridgeshire, Imray charts are produced digitally for printed and electronic editions by our drawing office team. Our catalogue of yachting charts is regarded by the sailing community as the most comprehensive available. Our paper charts are complemented by a growing list of electronic publications and high quality pilot books by leading authors.
- PublisherImray,Laurie,Norie & Wilson Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2014
- FormatSheet map, folded
- SubjectShips & Waterways: General Interest
- Place of PublicationHuntingdon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintImray,Laurie,Norie & Wilson Ltd
- Width210 mm
- Height295 mm
- Spine2 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.