Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionPlans included: Holes Bay (1:10,000) Salterns Marina (1:7,500) Moriconium Quay & Lake Yard Marina (1:3,000) For this 2016 edition the chart has been fully updated throughout using the latest available depth surveys.
- Author BiographyImray Laurie Norie & Wilson Ltd was formed in 1904 when three private chart publishing firms amalgamated. Each of these London companies had a long history going back to the mid-18th century. James Imray and Son published an extensive list of charts and pilot books. RH Laurie and Sons was associated with charts published for the East India Company. Norie and Wilson, founded by JW Norie, whose Nautical Tables are still supplied to navigators across the world, produced charts and books on navigation and sold nautical instruments.Until 1939 we were based in the City of London, where long serving cartographers produced charts from copper plate engravings which were supplied to mariners throughout the World. For over a century Blueback Charts were the first choice of many shipping companies. Now based in St Ives in Cambridgeshire, Imray charts are produced digitally for printed and electronic editions by our drawing office team. Our catalogue of yachting charts is regarded by the sailing community as the most comprehensive available. Our paper charts are complemented by a growing list of electronic publications and high quality pilot books by leading authors.
- PublisherImray,Laurie,Norie & Wilson Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2016
- SubjectWater Sports
- Series TitleY Series
- Series Part/Volume Number23
- Place of PublicationHuntingdon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintImray,Laurie,Norie & Wilson Ltd
- Width210 mm
- Height295 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.