All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.39
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.59
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.32
- AU $9.96Trending at AU $14.36
- AU $25.41Trending at AU $27.69
About this product
- DescriptionWhat jobs did Anglo-Saxon people do? What was it like in an Anglo-Saxon village? How did the Anglo-Saxons use songs, poems and riddles? This book looks at the everyday lives of men, women and children in Anglo-Saxon times. Drawing on evidence the Anglo-Saxons left behind, it examines how they lived, studied, worked, played and worshipped. Go back in time and read stories about the key figures of the time, such as Alfred the Great, Kenelm, a young prince and Easwida, a girl who refused to marry.
- Author BiographyJane Bingham is an experienced children's author and editor. She specializes in history and contemporary issues.
- Author(s)Jane M. Bingham
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication13/10/2011
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleMen, Women & Children
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 6
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Content NoteColour illustrations and photographs throughout
- Weight164 g
- Width136 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.