All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.18
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.64
- AU $62.47Trending at AU $71.31
- AU $60.00Trending at AU $71.19
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.74
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.73
- AU $28.87Trending at AU $31.73
About this product
- DescriptionThis arctic adaptation of This is the House that Jack Built follows polar bears, walruses, seals, narwhals and beluga whales as they chase each other around the ice that floats in the Arctic waters. Not only is the rhythmic, cumulative prose good for early readers; it is a pure delight to read aloud. The For Creative Minds section helps children learn how these animals live in the cold, icy arctic region.
- Author BiographyLaura Crawfordwas an accomplished teacher and reading specialist at Sleepy Hollow School in the Chicago area. While teaching a science unit on the Arctic region, she became fascinated with the unique animals of the Arctic.The cumulative tale, In Arctic Waters, is the result of her curiosity and was written with her students in mind. Laura also authoredThe Pilgrims Thanksgiving From A to Z, The American Revolution from A to Z, Postcards from Washington, Postcards from Chicago, andPostcards from New York City. She was an active member of the Society of Children s Book Writers and Illustrators and credits the critique groups with much of her success.
- Author(s)Laura Crawford
- PublisherArbordale Publishing
- Date of Publication10/02/2007
- SubjectUnclassifiable: WZ BIC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArbordale Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight417 g
- Width224 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Illustrator(s)Ben Hodson
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.