All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow do you make a life for yourself when all you have are lies? Growing up in a sleepy town with parents who adore her, it's difficult to understand why Frances is the way she is: friendless, manipulative and at times very cruel. But once she leaves home for boarding school, a different Frances begins to emerge as she starts to question everything that she had accepted as rmal: her beloved father, her overbearing mother, her grandmother who refuses to speak - her whole white-picket fence life. When uncomfortable truths finally emerge, will the family be able to survive?
- Author BiographyIman Verjee won the 2012 Peters Fraser & Dunlop/City University Prize for Fiction for her debut novel In Between Dreams, which she wrote whilst completing an MA in Creative Writing at City University. Prior to studying in London she studied psychology at the University of Alberta in Canada. She now lives in Edmonton, Canada having emigrated from Nairobi, Kenya in 2014.
- Author(s)Iman Verjee
- PublisherOneworld Publications
- Date of Publication02/05/2014
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOneworld Publications
- Weight544 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine31 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $70.92
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.61Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.