All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $32.43Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
About this product
- DescriptionThe Holy Beyond Modern Dichotomies is edited by Hans-Gunter Heimbrock, and Espen Dahl. Thanks to the recent return to religion, the holy has become a relevant issue in public debate as concepts such as re-sacralization and re-enchantment suggest. Holy war and religiously motivated terrorist attacks, the fascination in popular culture for subjects such as the Holy Grail (as in Dan Brown's Da Vinci Code ), new spiritual longings both within and outside institutional religion - all testify to the new religious climate. This situation calls for a reassessment of both classical and new theories about the holy. This is what Espen Dahl is aiming to achieve in his book.
- Author(s)Espen Dahl
- PublisherVandenhoeck & Ruprecht GmbH & Co KG
- Date of Publication15/03/2011
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleResearch in Contemporary Religion
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 6
- Place of PublicationGottingen
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintVandenhoeck & Ruprecht GmbH & Co KG
- Weight371 g
- Edited byHans-Gunter Heimbrock
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.