All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.38
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionBecker asks whether the findings of the natural sciences contradict the Christian perspective on human nature. He delineates the positions by well-kwn scientists as well as philosophers and theologians. After comparing and evaluating the arguments the author develops his own concept of emergence. It contains German text.
- Author(s)Patrick Becker
- PublisherVandenhoeck & Ruprecht GmbH & Co KG
- Date of Publication31/12/2009
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationGottingen
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintVandenhoeck & Ruprecht GmbH & Co KG
- Content Noteillus.
- Weight590 g
- Width160 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.