All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionFrom trade fair stands to museum concepts, the successful transfer of information to a wide public audience relies on effective staging and appropriate architectural design. With extensively documented project examples organized by presentation or exhibition type, this volume offers a detailed roadmap to practical success.
- Author BiographyChristian Schittich ist Architekt und Chefredaktor der Zeitschrift Detail.
- Author(s)Christian Schittich
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- Place of PublicationBasel
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintBirkhauser Verlag AG
- Content Note380 colour illustrations, 380 farb. Abb.
- Weight1204 g
- Width230 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.