All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.63
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $71.23
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $114.18
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.73
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.35
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $18.69
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.47
About this product
- DescriptionHor Harrington is arguably the most popular character in modern science fiction, but there are many other stories in the Horverse besides those in which she has the central role. This fifth volume in the popular Worlds of Hor series explores some of those stories with the help of such top writers as bestselling author Jane Lindskjold, New York Times bestselling author Timothy Zahn, and more - including an all-new Hor Harrington adventure, set in her younger years, when a mob of space pirates made the mistake of tangling with Commander Harrington. That was a fatal mistake - for the pirates.
- Author BiographyWith over seven million copies of his books in print and seventeen titles on the <i>New York Times</i> bestseller list, David Weber is the science fiction publishing phenomenon of the new millennium. In the hugely popular Honor Harrington series, the spirit of C.S. Forester's Horatio Hornblower and Patrick O'Brian's <i>Master and Commander </i>lives on--into the galactic future. Books in the Honor Harrington and Honoverse series have appeared on fourteen best seller lists, including those of <i>The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times</i>, and <i>USA Today.</i> While Weber is best known for his spirited, modern-minded space operas, he is also the creator of the Oath of Swords fantasy series and the Dahak science fiction saga. Weber is has also engaged in a steady stream of bestselling collaborations including his Starfire Series with Steve White, which produced the <i>New York Times </i>bestseller <i>The Shiva Option</i> among others<i>. </i>Weber's collaboration with alternate history master Eric Flint led to the bestselling <i>1634: The Baltic War, </i>and his planetary adventure novels with military science fiction ace and multiple national best-seller John Ringo includes the blockbusters <i>March to the Stars </i>and<i> We Few. </i>Finally, Weber's teaming with Linda Evans produced the bestselling<i></i>Multiverse series. David Weber makes his home in South Carolina with his wife and children.
- Author(s)David Weber
- PublisherBaen Books
- Date of Publication14/02/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationRiverdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaen Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width104 mm
- Height168 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.