CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.29
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.24
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.70
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.67
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the new bestseller from a well-loved author. When a new feature on Pete Newbury's popular TV programme shows his adult image digitally transformed to that of a young child, Beth is shocked to realise he's her 'baby' brother, who vanished without trace 38 years ago. Her mother, who has never recovered from the loss, desperately needs closure, but Pete makes it very clear he doesn't want to kw his birth family. To further complicate matters, Beth finds herself falling in love with Pete's cousin and manager, Edward. At the same time Beth's runaway daughter reappears, complete with child, and Beth is terrified of losing her again. It's t easy to build bridges and bring families together after so many years and so much heartache, and she may lose the man she loves in the process.
- Author(s)Anna Jacobs
- PublisherSevern House Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication09/10/2009
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationSutton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSevern House Publishers Ltd
- Weight426 g
- Width141 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.