All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Full Flower is a compilation of a new wave in contemporary floral design, featuring artists who combine traditional techniques with an organic, free-form, back-to-nature style. The opposite of buttoned-up and manicured arrangements, this survey includes over twenty of the most celebrated and influential artists across the United States who are rewriting the rules of floral design. Gorgeous photographs depict the artists process as well as final designs, captured both as still life s and environments. In addition, the wanderlust-inducing gardens and inspired interiors exhibit both rustic and urban eco-chic simple luxury living embodied by these artists that all homeowners will appreciate. With over 300 original colour images and short writing on each artists inspirations and philosophies, this spectacularly inspiring floral survey will be treasured by lovers of beautiful flowers and interiors alike.
- Author BiographyThe work of celebrated photographers Gemma and Andrew Ingalls of Ingalls Photography has been featured in Architectural Digest, New York Magazine, and Martha Stewart Living. They are based out of Brooklyn, New York.
- Author(s)Andrew Ingalls,Gemma Ingalls
- PublisherRizzoli International Publications
- Date of Publication19/04/2017
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRizzoli International Publications
- Content Note300 Colour photographs
- Weight1315 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine23 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.