All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.07
- AU $26.99Trending at AU $29.48
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
About this product
- Description3rd Edition! As seen in Business Week, American City Business Journal, and Forbes magazines, this funny and insightful collection of Gene Marks' popular columns teaches: -how one business person generates more leads through social networking; -what Paris Hilton kws about successfully negotiating and starting up a business too; -why some bonus plans work and others fail; -where one smart business person goes to reduce her travel costs; -how Jessica Alba's recent credit crisis affects us all; -how flatulence became gold for one successful entrepreneur; and much more!
- Author BiographyGene's previous books include the #1 Amazon Small Business Best Seller, The Streetwise Small Business Book of Lists (Adams Media); The Small Business Desk Reference (Alpha Books, 2004); Outfoxing The Small Business Owner - Crafty Techniques for Creating a Profitable Relationship (Adams Media, 2005); and The Complete Idiot's Guide To Successful Outsourcing (Alpha Books, 2005).
- Author(s)Gene Marks
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication28/04/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight417 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Illustrator(s)Susan Weeks
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.