All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.34Trending at AU $32.26
- AU $75.03Trending at AU $77.30
- AU $60.06Trending at AU $61.06
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $31.74
- AU $12.57Trending at AU $13.10
- AU $46.01Trending at AU $53.33
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $50.01
About this product
- Description<em>In the dystopian future, two men discover attraction isn't just dangerous, it's deadly. Two generations ago, the world was annihilated by a series of catastrophic environmental events. The remaining survivors were driven closer and closer to big city centers-damaged but t destroyed-divvied into sixteen identical international territories ruled by the Company. Oppressive to the core, the Company has one rule in order to recoup the world's devastated population: homosexuality and deviant sexual behaviors are hanging offenses. First time offenders are last-time offenders. It is the year 2070. Commander Caspar Cann has a stellar military reputation-and a life-threatening secret. When a revolution rips through the territories, Cann is ordered to escort Company Executive Nathaniel Rice to a secure location. Leaving the besieged city behind, their journey becomes a minefield of sabotage, betrayal, secrets . . . and intense desire for one ather. Cann's militant self-repression takes a direct hit, his suspicions warring with passion for a man who can never be his, t while the Company remains in power. True to his mission, he delivers Nathaniel to the safe bunker where a fate he never expected awaits him. Word count: 97,000.
- Author BiographyRie Warren lives in Charleston, South Carolina, with her English artisan husband and their two small daughters--one an aspiring diva, the other a future punk rocker. Giving up paintbrushes for paper and pen, Rie began her writing career fifteen years ago with a manuscript of super epic proportions. Safely stored under a lace doily in a filing cabinet. Possibly in England. A nocturnal creature, she adjourns to her woman cave each night in search of wondrous words, rich characters, and thrilling plots to keep readers turning the page. Whether writing contemporary, gay, or paranormal romance, Rie combines heart, heat, and humor with a sexy southern edge.
- Author(s)Rie Warren
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication06/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectErotic Fiction
- Series TitleDon't Tell
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight417 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.